Located 3.5 hours north of the international airport of Sri Lanka, embedded in its beautiful natural world – "Ruuk Village" takes you one step closer to paradise. Discover Kalpitiya and Learn kiteboarding in Sri-Lanka. In an authentic Sri-Lankan way. A former coconut plantation of 9000qm, but a sustainable, personal and familiar off-grid paradise with only 8 cabanas.
- Standard cabana has two single beds - which can also be set up as a double bed - made out of Palmyra tree trunks and wood. The mattresses which are used are customized to accommodate taller individuals.
- They also offer 3 brand new "Ensuites" with private WC and open air shower
- Since December 2015 they also offer the one and only Volkswagen Caravan in Kalpitiya ( a T2 / Bully), and maybe in whole of Sri Lanka. A UNIQUE experience in Kalpitiya Lagoon
- During day time, solar powered electricity to support charging of mobile equipment
- Kitesurfing (Island Trips) - Kite safaris in Kalpitiya
- Kayaking (Local ) free of charge & rent a SUP, SUP useage is included in case of full board.
- National park excursions
- Deep sea fishing tours
- Dolphins and blue whale excursions ( from September to April )
- Kalpitiya village center guided tour in our trusted TukTuk
- Rent a bike for 250Rs a day and discover the surroundings
- Take a boat and visit the river which is a bit north of Kalpitiya or with a Kayak
- Day trips to Dambulla / Sigirya / Anamaduwa temple / Anuradhpura / Kandy can be organized with our Local Guide.
- In the month of August, day trip to view the "Kandy perahara"