Peacock Point is a 10 acre plantation rich in tea, coconut, cinnamon and fruit. Tucked away in a serene village, Peacock point is an oasis of peace and tranquility. It is ideally situated 5 km to the beach in Ahangama, 8 km to Mirissa Surfing beach, 17 km to Unawatuna beach and 22 km to the City of Galle thus making it accessible to many restaurants and bars. Flocks of peacocks wander about the garden giving rise to the name “Peacock Point”. The endemic birds, lush greenery and plantation makes it a nature lover’s paradise.
- Ground Floor - One air conditioned bedroom with ceiling fans and ensuite bathroom and hot/cold water on tap. Queen sized bed with mosquito netting. Living and dining areas are on open verandahs
- 1st floor - Large air conditioned bedroom with ceiling fans and en suite bathroom with hot/cold water on tap. Walk - in dressing room. Spectacular green view from the bedroom and bathroom.
- 2nd floor - Open sitting area with spectacular views of the valley and plantation.
- 2 AC bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Attached dressing rooms
- Security safe
- Ceiling fans in all living areas
- Private pool
- Satellite TV in living room
- A well equipped kitchen