Paradise Resort and Spa Dambulla
Deep within the ancient city of Dambulla, enveloped in mesmerizing greenery, The Paradise Resort & Spa; a luxury 4 star hotel, is one of the most prominent holiday destinations in the Central Province of Sri Lanka.
The Paradise Resort offers tastefully designed luxurious rooms with all the modern amenities to ensure that your stay is memorable, 67 eco villas ranging from Deluxe Rooms, Superior Duplex Rooms and Suites, replete with every imaginable comfort to fulfill the expectations of a luxury boutique hotel.
- Deluxe Rooms - Enjoy a truly relaxing holiday in our Deluxe rooms, which span the area of 35 square meters and is tastefully furnished with twin size beds, teak furniture, parquet flooring.
- Superior Duplex Rooms - With the living room on the first floor and the bedrooms on the ground floor, our Superior Duplex rooms span an area of 90 square meters, and are perfect for guests who prefer large spaces.
- Suites - Best suited for large families or groups who wish to have their own private space complete with all amenities required for a perfect holiday. Spanning over an area of 130 square meters, the suites are semi-detached and are linked with interconnecting doors. The suites boast semi-private verandas where guests can enjoy gatherings in secluded comfort.
The Paradise Resort & Spa offers and array of dining options within the property amidst exotic surroundings. A choice of restaurants serves gourmet delights combined with Sri Lankan hospitality. Most of our carefully created dishes use fresh and home grown produce handpicked from the surrounding villages and showcase our culinary expertise.
- Pool Bar - The Pool Bar, which is set among the lush gardens next to the large padded pool, serves healthy snacks, fresh fruit juices and cocktails. It is a wonderful spot to quench your thirst while relaxing by the pool.
- Blue Elephant Bar - Their creative cocktail menu pays homage to the classics, while celebrating old favourite alcoholic beverages as well as Shisha; infamous for its aromatic fragrances and flavours. The Blue Elephant is the perfect retreat to be inspired and unwind in a contemporary setting.
- Pizzeria A La Forno - ocated by the poolside, Pizzeria A La Forno serves authentic pizza prepared in a traditional stone oven. Indulge in freshly baked pizzas made to order with your favourite toppings. Dine-in or arrange for convenient in-room pizza delivery.
- Salt & Pepper - This elegant fine dining restaurant is characterised by its location; being amidst the tree tops at the resort, and also by its meticulously planned À La Carte menu along with exquisite, attentive service, great ambiance and a truly unique dining experience that is bound to impress the palette of food lovers seeking the ultimate dining experience.
- The Orchid Restaurant - The Orchid Restaurant is the main restaurant where breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in an airy setting with wide open spaces
- Saturnia Spa
- Sports and Recreation
- The Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Evening Entertainment
- Kaludiya Boutique - Gift shop
- Reading Room