Hamilton Canal Boat Trips - Negombo Boat Tours in Hamilton Canal - Day trip to Negombo from Colombo - Negombo Hamilton Canal and Maha Oya River Boat day tours from Colombo - Negombo Day Tours - Negombo Hamilton Canal and Maha Oya River Boat Day Tours from Colombo - Negombo Hamilton Canal and Maha Oya River Boat day trip from Colombo
Negombo Hamilton Canal and Maha Oya River Boat Trip
Take a day trip from Colombo or Negombo in the Hamilton canal and majestic Maha Oya to experience a tropical countryside boat trip to witness the riverine village life of fishermen, a Bamboo forest, and birds.
Follow the historic route of the spice traders along the Hamilton canal and then cruise upstream on this spectacular Maha Oya river to experience a tropical countryside boat trip and witness the riverine village life of fishermen, a Bamboo forest, and birds.. We can stop at a sandy beach for a swim in the fresh water. Optionally we can call in to one of the river or beach resort restaurants along the way for a chiled Beer or two with lunch.
This is approximately 3 hours boat trip and if you wish to stop for lunch it will be approximately 4 hours boat trip. If the Sea conditions are right, we could make the return trip by Sea.
- Pick up from Colombo at 8.30 Am
- Transfer to Negombo - 1 hour drive approximately
- Commence the boat trip by 10 AM from Negombo pier
- Lunch at a beachside or riverside restaurant (Optional)
- Return to Negombo boat pier by 2 or 3 PM
- Return to Colombo by 3 or 4 PM
|No of pax
||Rate per person
We can tailor this trip to suit your requirements
Any aspect of the itinerary can be altered, from excursions to accommodation
The rate includes,
- Air conditioned vehicle with fuel
- English speaking chauffeur guide
- Boat with expereince boatman
- All parking and highway charges where applicable
- All taxes
Places of visit during this trip