Madulekelle Tea & Eco Lodge
Imagine waking up to the sounds of birds chirping outside your room, you then open your front door to one of the most spectacular views imaginable – majestic mountains, lush green valleys and tea plantations, crystal clear streams and even the occasional deer or giant squirrel. Take a deep breath of the fresh air and pinch yourself – no, you’re not dreaming…
This is Madulkelle Tea and Eco Lodge, the first of its kind in Sri Lanka offering a revolutionary and contemporary concept to the traditional warmth and hospitality that Sri Lanka is famous for.
Nestled on a picturesque tea plantation, on the Knuckles Mountain Range 1000 meters above sea level, Madulkelle Tea and Eco Lodge will treat travelers to magnificent views, top class facilities, friendly and courteous service and plenty of things to see and do.
- Honeymoon Suite - Honeymoon Suite is among the lush green tea field with the magnificent view of Knuckles Mountain range
- Deluxe - Wake up every morning to sounds of birds chirping outside your room and open your front door to one of the most breathtaking views imaginable - mist covered mountains, lush green valleys, crystal clear streams and even the occasional deer or giant squirrel. The Madulkelle Tea and Eco Lodge offers 18 secluded lodges with comfortable amenities, specially designed to make your next holiday in Sri Lanka a truly unforgettable one. All lodges are made of high quality tarpaulin canvas specially imported from South Africa. This is the very same material used by many world renowned safari camps especially in campsites all over Africa.
Guests staying at the Madulkelle Tea and Eco Lodge will appreciate the many facilities and services on offer. Some of these facilities include;
A real colonial style “planter’s” estate house with:
- Reception, welcome area and Information Desk
- A Library with Internet Access and a Business Center
- An English styled estate Lounge Bar with an impressive stock of beverages
- A Grand Dining Room and Restaurant with a cozy fireplace
- A stand alone Infinity Pool offering fabulous views of the Madulkelle Village as well as the majestic Knuckles Mountain range
- Seating Areas placed within the tea estate, ideal for a quiet read, meditation or just to spend some quiet time alone with nature
- An Organic Vegetable and Herb Garden yielding fresh vegetables and herbs all year round helps our Chef to prepare fresh and delicious meals daily
- Drivers’ and guides’ live-in quarters with Onsite Parking