Shower under a Frangipani tree, luxuriate in a cinnamon-walled spa or stroll down the hill to the beach. Kadju House is serene, relaxed and intimate. Overlooking a pristine crescent-shaped beach, the house offers five bedrooms (four of them en-suite), an Ayurvedic spa and an infinity pool with sweeping sea views. The design blends a simple tropical aesthetic with modern luxury. The four full-time staff include a gourmet chef. The house is located in a cashew grove just outside the fishing village of Tangalle and close to nature reserves and temples.
- Sea Room - Lie in bed and watch waves crash on the beach below or soak in the tub and gaze at the stars above. From the Sea Suite's balcony, enjoy views of the large tropical garden and the Indian Ocean.
- Courtyard Room - The courtyard suite opens into its own secluded garden. The room has sea views and its own deck. The shower is outdoor, open to the sky and shaded by a frangipani tree
- Pool Room - The Pool Suite offers complete privacy from the rest of the house. It has high ceilings, sea views and opens onto a private deck and tropical garden. From the shower there are tantalising glimpses of a thin blue sliver of sea.
- Garden Room - The Garden Suite opens onto a lush garden filled with fruit trees. It has twin beds and is perfect for children. The bath tub stands next to lily pond full of fragrant red flowers.
- Spa Room - The Spa Room is located on top of our spa. Wrapped in cinnamon sticks, the rooms looks over our herbal garden and has views all across the Seenimodera bay. It is not en-suite. Guests have to use the spa loo.
Guests can eat at the long table in the formal dining area, on the terrace by the pool, and at any spot they like in the lush garden or on the beach itself.