Sri Lanka is such a wonderful country to explore! Being active on adventure tour or remote - secluded - quiet - it's perfect for a vacation, isn't it?
See the legendary eco freindly life style of remote pleasant villages which are not spoilt by moderern civilization yet.
Starting the trip in a misty morning, feeling the gentle winds flowing through the wonderful pictureristique countryside. Passing thick green wodden and long paddy fields on the tour studded with gushing fresh water streams. Located ponds are filled with chillded clean fresh water which will keep you fit and will provide you an experience to last a life time.
- Arrival at Amal’s Home stay in Bentota and Enjoy a refreshing Sri Lankan Lunch and thereafter relax and later in the evening after a cup of tea experience the preparation of a finely home cooked Sri Lankan rice and curry where you will be part of a Sri Lankan cooking demo to learn a trick or two about our cooking where the meal prepared will be served as your dinner
- Overnight stay at Amal’s Home Stay
- Wake up early and after a Sri Lankan Breakfast begins the amazing country walks, which starts off with a public bus ride of 35-40 kms and walk of 2 and half hours in a rocky path consisting of natural vegetation and lovely mountain ranges around to reach a remote village untouched and unspoiled by modernity and on the way and also having a dip in a natural cool is an additional treat, to spend 1 night in a Sri Lankan village home experiencing their life style and food. A picnic lunch and home cooked meal will be given for dinner will be provided during the trek
- Wake up early after breakfast and continue the 2nd day of country walks which includes a visit to an old Buddhist Monastery as the final part of the country walks where the monks have resided to protect their vows with the aim of attaining nibbana and diminish all sorrows from mind and body, have a picnic Lunch and relax a little
- Finish the country walks and return to Bentota b By tuk tuk