Huma Terra Green Lodge Galle
Placed in the Paddy as in a table, HUMA TERRA LODGE SRI LANKA welcomes you and invites you to rest in the quiet of his tree houses. The wood and straw enhance the living spaces and the Surrounding Nature. The shadow of branches and light intersect. Enjoy a unique and exceptional site bordered plantations, oil palm, tea plantations, rubber and cinnamon.
In the heart of a beautiful paddy field of more than 3 hectares were born their 5 tree houses and their Ayurveda center. Built exclusively with Wood premises in total harmony with nature.
- Nadu - True love nest, NADU delight couples wishing profiterd'un special moment. Covering an area of 23 square meters, it is perched at the 4m50 Sol idéalepour relax this cabin is comfortable and cozy. Come swim in the positive and raw energy of trees, rejuvenate your soul, sharpen and raise your spirit ...
- Samba - Most of our tree houses of 29 m², it is nestled in the middle of 4M50 s palm and coconut trees and can accommodate 2 or 3 people. SAMBA has a fabulous location near the swimming pool and private.
- Kekulu - Partially uncovered the door and let your senses guide you. KEKULU plunges you into the heart of a unique atmosphere and invites you to enjoy the harmony of an original and exclusive decoration. Nestled in the heart of a 5M Mango, KEKULU transport you to the heart of its branches. Covering an area of 23 m² and can accommodate 2 or 3 people with all the comforts of a cozy nest.
- Ponni - Prelude to dream and return to Childhood Nostalgia is the promise of a night in the hut PONNI. Suspended 6M ground and an area of 25 m² and can accommodate 2 to 3 people. With PONNI fall asleep closer to the stars.
- Heenati - Overlooking the Rice Paddy, HEENATI was also designed to share the smaller the pleasure of wilderness life. From its terrace, you can see different varieties of birds, This cabin with an area of 52 m², can accommodate from 2 to 4 people including children, it has a half baths with Exterior Shower & Toilet Water.
From 7:30 to 10:30 : Let you wake up with a good smell of Toast. The day does not start without a Good Breakfast served in the restaurant, in the garden or near the swimming pool at your leisure.
Guests can enjoy our jams House, the Fresh Produce Quality and choose our best teas of Sri Lanka Plain.
From 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. : Salads and Grill await you near the pool for a sunny lunch
Around 5:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. ET : The Tea Time is a tradition in Huma Terra, it will be accompanied by delicious treats.
Around 18:00 : Before Dinner, Relax in the Lounge Bar Couple or between friends, comfortably Housed admire the sunsets while sipping our cocktails house and other appetizers.
From 7:00 p.m. : To complete your wonderful experience nature at the restaurant, in the garden with candles or near the pool, HUMA TERRA you to discover his card for a dinner rich in flavors and Emotions.