Centrally located in the heart of Sri Lanka’s commercial capital, Ramada Colombo is just minutes away from the Central Business District as well as entertainment, dining & shopping hotspots. Only 25 minutes from the Bandaranaike International Airport, their Colombo city hotel is the perfect urban escape for business or leisure.
With a ‘smart luxury’ concept that combines superior service & facilities with affordability, Ramada Colombo features 94 spacious rooms offering cutting edge IPTV facilities. Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout, four restaurants, a bar, spa, swimming pool & gym help ensure a truly memorable stay.
A standout feature, The Liberty Ballroom is the city’s largest banquet hall ideal for large scale events. They also have versatile meeting space equipped with the latest technology for conferences and seminars.
- Twin Deluxe Room - The Twin Deluxe Room at Ramada Colombo features a stylishly designed living space that has two double beds, a separate seating area and 42 inch LED TV with international cable channels and cutting edge IPTV facilities. This spacious room at our city hotel in Colombo also comes with high speed complimentary Wi-Fi access and an ergonomically inspired workspace for all your business needs. The bathroom has a bathtub and a separate rain shower cubicle as well. There is also ample space to accommodate an extra bed or cot on request.
- King Deluxe Room - The King Deluxe Room blends style and comfort while catering to the diverse needs of the modern traveller visiting Sri Lanka. Hotels in Colombo such as ours, offer a true urban escape with each of these spacious abodes featuring 1 king bed and the latest in technology, be it IPTV facilities that integrates to multiple devices or complimentary high speed Wi-Fi access.
- Splendour Suite - A perfectly designed space for work & play, the Splendour Suite features a luxurious area complete with a separate lounge in which to unwind with family or friends while in Colombo, Sri Lanka. These suites provide the ideal balance between business and leisure, featuring the latest in technology, including high speed complimentary Wi-Fi access and IPTV facilities with video on demand, web radio and integration to multiple mobile devices.
- Premier Suite - An urban sanctuary that brings together the very best contemporary comforts and modern technology, the Premier Suite at Ramada Colombo offers a spacious home away from home. A standout accommodation option amongst hotels in Colombo city, these stylish suites feature a separate lounge for entertaining as well as a bar counter and a dining table with seating for six; it is the perfect intimate space for business dinners of fun family times. There is also the choice of having two or more inter-connecting rooms for those travelling with large families or business colleagues.
- Gardenia Coffeeshop - Sit back, relax and savor the delightful array of Sri Lankan and International cuisine on offer at the Gardenia Coffee shop. Complementing the extensive coffee shop menu is the recently launched ‘Mizu’, a complete menu offering the best of Japanese cuisine, prepared by a Chef with many years of experience at Japanese restaurants across the world and ensuring that the Gardenia Coffee Shop offers one of the widest ranges of cuisine available at coffee shops in Colombo.
- Alhambra - The Alhambra restaurant provides a backdrop of India’s Imperial past, and has been trusted across generations as providing the most authentic Mogul (North Indian) dining experience in town. Influenced by many emperors and spanning hundreds of years, North Indian cuisine holds many Ancient Secrets that will intrigue your senses.
- Oasis Lounge - The ideal place to unwind after a long day of meetings, shopping or sight-seeing, the Oasis Lounge/Bar offers a soothing ambience and an extensive Bar menu that will quite literally raise your spirits. A juke box and pool table provide options to keep you entertained for hours.
- The Secret Garden - Relax and unwind by the poolside while you dip into our enticing ‘Bites’ menu and savor any one of the many cocktails on offer. After dark, the setting is idyllic for poolside dining, with candles adorning all tables, the ambience exudes a genuinely romantic vibe.
- Baked - One of the most popular patisserie’s in town, ‘Baked’ has fast developed a reputation for delivering many deliciously desirable goodies ranging from hot buns complete with exotic fillings to an array of excitingly gooey cakes and deserts, with a choice of perfectly brewed coffee or cold press juices to wash it all down.