Opened in 2017, Ceylon Olive was aimed to bring comfort, style and luxury at a more affordable value. Sri Lankan traditions of architecture evolved from generation to generation has been captured and sustained through modern designs in the concept of Ceylon Olive. Comfortable suites, open living plans, architecture and interior are one other kind specialised to Ceylon Olive. It represents the history, the nature, and the culture of Sri Lanka, with a twist of modern infusion without affecting the balance of the theme. Ceylon Olive offer guests serendipity of relaxation and calmness eventhough we are only a short walk away from the hustle and bustle of the main City and attractions. Their villas are located underneath the canopies of lush greenery surrounded by natural habitats, where guests can enjoy the best of both worlds.
- Olive Suite - With full height glass doors opening to the veranda overlooking the garden, the olive suite is 86sqm. There is a king size double bed, with Egyptian cotton bed linen and gel pillows to provide the perfect night's sleep. Suite is furnished with antique statement pieces and wooden furniture. Ample of seating areas and space are available should you decide to stay in and relax. The en-suite bathroom has an open air bathtub and shower that gives a more relaxing feeling with a breath of fresh air. A private kitchenette is another highlight exclusive to Olive, where guests can prepare a feast for themselves should they wish.
- Cinnamon Suite - Glass doors opening to the open veranda overlooking the garden, with an expansive bedroom Cinnamon suite is a replica of the Olive suite. Vibrant colour fabrics and high roof wooden ceilings brings a relaxing and a warm feel. Guests choosing the villa can enjoy an open air bathtub and shower that bring you more close to the nature. Cinnamon suite is approx. 75sqm.
Locally sourced fresh produce are formed into mouth watering dishes by their in-house chef. They offer Sri Lankan signature dishes with authentic blends and flavours. Guests can be teased with surprise by enjoying more multicultural dishes of Malaysian, Thai, Chinese and European according to their moods and taste buds.
Some of the unique and must see attractions are just a short taxi ride away from Ceylon Olive.
- The Historical Dutch architectural built Town centre
- National Maritime Museum
- City's natural harbor & St. Mary's Cathedral
- Yatagala Historical Buddhist temple & Hindu temple
- Unawatuna beach & Rumassala Jungle Beach
- Hikkaduwa beach & turtle sanctuary
- Mirissa Whale watching and many more